Join us — hop aboard the mediarithmics rocketship!
We are looking for an International Pre-Sales Engineer to help drive new revenue growth in the UK and Northern European markets (UK, DE, Nordics etc.)
You will report directly to the VP Pre-Sales and will be tasked with assisting the international team drive new revenue through delivery of a stellar technical sales approach (with a dotted line into the local General Manager). We are looking to build on our awesomeness in France and the UK, where we already work with some of the leading retailers and media owners — including the likes of Channel 4, Groupe Casino, Havas, Auchan, Decathlon, Alliance Gravity...
Be ready to be part of the beginning of the international push from a successful tech scale-up. The success story is to be written, we have ambition, and we hope you have it too!
- Deliver core pre-sales activities (RFP Proposals, project scoping and qualification, demo meeting, integration plans, coordination with mediarithmics Professional Services teams)
- Become an expert on the data marketing ecosystem, providing clients with high value insights on how mediarithmics can work alongside their existing tech stack to deliver value
- Proactively contribute to overall sales / pre-sales content improvement, in the context of a growing start-up
- Contribute to marketing activities (events, videos, content writing…)
- Provide feedback to product teams and management regarding current and future functionalities of the platform
- London-based (remote possible ~2d/wk)
- Passionate about new technologies / innovation / technical subject
- Perfect English (native or similar) is a must-have; Ability to work in German or another European language would be a great plus
- Ability to jump from very operational activities, to top management client presentation (with required support!)
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and simplify them to future mediarithmics clients
- High quality Excel and PP skills
- Deadline oriented / excellent time management skills / high attention to detail
- Self-management capabilities / autonomy
- Ability to travel abroad (up to 10%)
- Our competitors are the big web giants (Google, Salesforce, Oracle) and we continue to challenge and winbusiness from them
- The platform is tech-driven and state-of-the-art (big-data, machine learning, realtime processing, PaaS…)
- We are focus on the most advanced clients across Europe and have great success with them
- We are a scale up and have a flat management structure, making it possible to interact daily with management, including frequent contact point with CEO/founders
- Depending on profile, attractive fixed + bonus depending on personal and collective objectives
- Private Healthcare
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Access to personal development opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Awesome culture with travel to Paris HQ on regular basis
- Evolution towards sales or product teams
- Evolution to management position
mediarithmics is a Data-first Marketing Cloud. Backed by prestigious European VCs (Jaïna Capital, Ventech Partners...), mediarithmics provides a fully integrated, open, and modular Data Marketing Infrastructure (CDP/DMP) to mature Advertisers, Retailers and Publishers. The mediarithmics platform helps Advertisers to easily collect user Data and orchestrate high performing, personalised multichannel campaigns. Publishers and Data owners can also boost their Advertising revenue by leveraging the value of their Data thanks to mediarithmics solution.
After 3 years of R&D, mediarithmics has been skyrocketing in France, signing with more than 50 Leaders among the most mature in their industries (Cdiscount, Darty, Auchan,TF1, ShowRoomPrivé, Prisma Media etc.). mediarithmics has also started to add logos in the UK and internationally, with the likes of Channel 4 agreeing to work with the platform on a multi-year deal. As a result of the latest fundraising in April 2020 (8M Euros), mediarithmics is aiming to continue accelerating business in France, whilst also entering new markets.
mediarithmics is considered as a leader among the CDP/DMP start-up eco-system. It was recently “Ranked as one of the hottest tech startups to watch in 2021” by ExchangeWire.